Terms of Service
Welcome to TheMainSt! These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your access to and use of our website (www.themainst.com) and the services provided by TheMainSt (the "Services"). By using our Services, you agree to these Terms, so please read them carefully.
1. Eligibility You must be at least 18 years of age to use TheMainSt. By using our Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and have the legal capacity to enter into these Terms.
2. User Content You are solely responsible for any content, including but not limited to images, videos, audio, and text ("User Content") that you upload, publish, display, or otherwise make available through our Services. You represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights, licenses, and permissions to use and share your User Content through our Services. You grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, display, reproduce, modify, and distribute your User Content in connection with our Services.
3. Prohibited Content You may not use our Services to upload, publish, display, or otherwise make available any content that is illegal, infringes on the rights of others, is harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, offensive, or discriminatory. We reserve the right to remove any content that violates these Terms or our policies.
4. Fees and Payments TheMainSt charges fees for certain Services. You agree to pay all fees and charges associated with your use of our Services in a timely manner. We may update our fees and payment policies at any time, and you agree to any changes we make.
5. Intellectual Property TheMainSt and its licensors own all intellectual property rights in our Services and the content provided through our Services, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, graphics, images, and software. You may not use any of our intellectual property without our prior written consent.
6. Termination We may terminate your access to our Services at any time for any reason, including but not limited to a violation of these Terms or our policies. You may also terminate your account at any time.
7. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability Our Services are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. We do not guarantee that our Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free from harmful components. We are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your use of our Services.
8. Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold harmless TheMainSt, its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of our Services or your User Content.
9. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms or our Services shall be resolved through arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
10. Changes to These Terms We may update these Terms from time to time, and we will notify you of any material changes. Your continued use of our Services after the effective date of any changes to these Terms constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
11. Contact Us If you have any questions about these Terms or our Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.